All Plans: 🏡 How to Make Popsicle Stick House 🏡 DIY Country Style Cottage Building

Within this video I am showing you how to make Popsicle stick house in the form of miniature/craft. Usually they called it country style cottage. The most common and popular building/cottage was from the country side in England. This miniature stick house/cottage is designed by the team @SuliAi as DIY project. If you’d like to make one by yourself, do check out our below materials, plans and measurements.

Material Required

  • Popsicle sticks 
  • Cardboard 
  • Color Paper (I use A4 - 70gsm - 85gsm): Brown, Orange (brick), white.
  • White Craft Glue: Mostly used for porous lightweight materials like cardboard, paper, cloth, and kids' crafts. ...
  • Yellow Wood Glue: It's water based and is made of the same vinyl acetate polymers as craft glue
  • Super Glue (known as cyanoacrylate adhesives): Cyanoacrylate adhesives bond so quickly as well as to a range of substrates. It forms a very strong bond and dry clear.  
  • Water-based paints (colors) (I use white and blue color to coat the roof)
Tool Required:
  • Knife (cutter)
  • Ruler
  • Scissors
  • Pen or Pencil
  • Paint Brusher
  • Forceps
  • Multi-purpose saw
  • etc.



2 Comments

  1. Where are the plans? Can only find materials used. I live the house. You did a great job.

    Thank you. I would love to build it.

    Whisper

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the work.I don't see any plans here.Please send the plans to my mail ID.I will pay for this.
    Let me know how much to pay.
    Prakash
    prakash17381@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post