All Plans: Building Popsicle Stick House with Swimming Pool

This video will be showing you “how to building Popsicle stick house with swimming pool”. It took us about a week to make one of the wooden/Popsicle house/mansion like this. Subscribe to our channel for more great updates! 👉 DIY Miniature Window: https://youtu.be/dDJcL9crih4 👉 DIY Miniature Door: https://youtu.be/zTywk5h-Xpg

Required Tools:

  • Hand saw
  • Hot glue gun
  • Pen, Pencil & Marker
  • Ruler/Meter
  • Paint brush
  • Cliper
  • Wood/Paper glue and special glue
  • Knives & Blades
  • Sand paper
  • Scissors
  • Forceps

Required Materials:

  • Wood board
  • Plastic grass (artificial ones)
  • Plastic tree/flower (decor)
  • Popsicle stick (Ice cream stick-small, medium & big size)
  • Bamboo stick
  • Oil/water color
  • Plastic pencil box (Pool)
  • Cardboard & Paper (A4-70-85gsm)
  • Transparency plastic film (white & blue)
  • Needle (door hang)
  • Wood texture panel

7 Comments

  1. Hello Suliai I am really impressed by your amazing works. but to be honest with you , you are leaving a lot of money on the table by depending on adsense and not selling more to your viewers. You have a big fun base which you can make a lot of money from. Go check out Fobird Youtube channel and visit their site you will see that they even sell their dollhouse building plans(Template) and more. I know you think is too complicated but it is not at all. You can email me if you wanna know more or want me to help you out because have much experience in making money online with fun bases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im looking for your emails please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Suliai, my name is Marcos and I really liked the works, I really want to do as a hobby, I love crafts, I would like to know if you have the projects with the measures, I can not know the videos, there are several projects in cardboard that I want to do, but I haven't started yet because I don't have the measurements, especially of the houses. Thank you very much for your attention, follow my email if I can send me: mtieppoadv@gmail.com. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can u send me the plan and measurement in my mail? My daughter have a project to be submitted this month. thank you very much. email: askirnd@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's really impressive...I really liked it all of them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post